Unlock a world of digital innovation and expertise
Technology is rapidly advancing and it has become crucial for businesses and government to keep up in order to stay ahead of the competition. Partnering with ICB provides numerous benefits for organisations looking to incorporate emerging technologies into their operations.
A partnership with ICB will provide you with access to emerging innovation research and technology, opportunity to foster in-house capability and future talent, and connection to QUT; the Queensland industry and government ecosystem; and access to Cisco and the National Industry Innovation Network (NIIN). Each Partnership Program is co-designed to support the vision and priorities of our partners to realise their innovation ambitions, align with strategic priorities and to support a culture of collaboration. ICB aims to provide partners with a multi-facet, award-winning, connected partnership experience that unlocks:
We offer four partnership opportunities, each providing access to a range of emerging technologies and expertise.
- Anchor Partners
- Innovation Partners
- Member Bodies
- Classroom to Boardroom Partners
ICB offers partners an experience that is a transformative innovation journey providing access to:
On-campus Innovation Hub
- a Brisbane-CBD based innovation hub location to showcase Optus’ latest technology demonstrations and POCs;
- Queensland based venue for engagement with customers, partners and network.
- a thriving Queensland innovation community and network of industry, government, researchers and 53,000 students;
- annual program of industry engagement including: events, roundtables and forums;
- exposure to global networks through digital channels of LinkedIn, website and e-newsletter.
Collaboration for Innovation Projects
- opportunities to co-design innovative applied research solutions with Cisco Chair in Trusted Retail, and leading academics in Service Innovation and Sports Technology;
- co-authored white papers and inclusion in a national thought leadership conversation on the role of technology; future of work, customer experience through innovation; and digital skills and leadership;
- involvement in student hackathon to prototype program with showcase to Ministers and industry stakeholders.
- crowd-sourcing of ideas through setting strategic challenges as Classroom to Boardroom industry partners
A suite of benefits are available, with the range including:
Facilities and space
- Opportunity o activate technology demonstrations in ICB (1m x 2m bay window, or 2m x 2m collaboration zone)
- Utilisation of co-working and hot desks for partners
- Access to book and host customer and partner engagements in ICB (event management and costs not included).
Engagement, community and thought-leadership
- Early access to white papers and insights published through Innovation Central Brisbane
- Invitation to attend and speak at ICB hosted CEO round tables and industry events
- Invitation to relevant ICB and QUT government and business events
- Access and introductions to ICB’s global network, across QUT, Queensland and the NIIN.
- Named industry partner of Innovation Central Brisbane
- Profile and logo on the Innovation Central Brisbane website and digital screens
- Featured content with annual case studies and partner profile in newsletter and website.
Projects – Research and Student
- Inclusion up to naming rights of annual student hackathon to prototype program
- Research projects on Trusted Retail and/or Sports Tech Innovation (subject to scope and size with research lead)
- Invitation to participate in student innovation projects and research activities
- Access to top QUT students for internships, project work and early future employee opportunities.
Access to expertise
- A dedicated partnership manager and ICB team of subject-matter experts to nurture the partnership
- Exposure and engagement with QUT community of research experts, PhD, post and undergraduate students
- Inclusion in relevant ICB Partner Activity across the NIIN, QUT and Cisco.
Contact Gemma Alker to find out more about partnering with ICB | email@example.com